Name:
Location: Melbourne's shining streets, Victoria, Australia

This is a story. This is pure fiction. This is a test. ...but for you or for me? ~.~ On a sunshine filled day like today, I had all the time in the world for you. We lay on our backs in the grass, dancing silhouettes of the canopy above us, tiny little pockets of light escaping through, like sparkling diamonds another world away... In the light, in the noise of all that clarity, we never did communicate very well... ~.~

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

no promises, no demands

I have run out of words... or something.. So much has happened in the last two weeks that I don't know where I should start or even what I should say.. I feel so exhausted. Emotionally, of course. Since physically, I have hardly done anything at all... That's not entirely true either, I went on a lovely long walk from Brighton to Sandringham (I think?) on Sunday afternoon and this time no soreness and no limp!

Tonight Le Petit Prince begins and fingers crossed it won't be too much drama (ha ha -> me trying to be funny, see?).. My phone has been ringing non-stop for the past two days and it's driving me a little insane. Yes! I am an all powerful amazon warrior, now shut up!!

Things I have neglected to mention:

- The queen of hearts birthday party at Dracula's was a heap of fun. I learnt that it is very hard to eat in the dark.. and I lost my spider which I had been holding onto all night :(

- Post-fundraiser catch up with Miss blu and her big sis was a lovely lovely night which made me realise that just because I don't talk about something any more it doesn't mean it isn't on my mind, nor does it mean that it doesn't matter any more..

- Dinner at D.O.C's was yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and fun :D Will definitely have to go back for a few of the other pizzas..

- Friday night blues with pizza and red wine and not enough sleep resulted in lots of tears, lots of laughs, lots of thoughtful silences, and a very quiet Saturday...

- Saturday election, yay! Howard is GONE! I celebrated by falling asleep in Miss blu's bed while she was passed out on the couch :P

- Sunday night revelation: new philosophy - no promises, no demands, just smiles :)


and maybe a couple of apples...

xx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you lost your spider. :( I still have mine! It's a wonder that I do, what with all the random cleavage-shoving-down and throwing about that it went through. :D

3:37 PM  
Blogger la la luce said...

I know! I was holding onto it all night, and then towards the end I put it in my bag cos I thought I'd lose it, but then when I came home, I couldn't find it anymore :'( I think it must have dropped out when I took my jacket out of my bag as we were leaving... :(

Or maybe one day it will appear in one of my pockets and freak me out :P

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I hope it's the latter. :D

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home